We are in search of a licensed cosmetologist to help guests transform their physical appearance to their satisfaction.
We welcome all types of stylists but it is preferred that you can cut and color hair.
You will be responsible for listening to the guest’s wishes and desires and professionally providing them with the most suitable services.
Stylist responsibilities include cutting and coloring hair using basic and advanced techniques, as well as consulting guests about their styles and options.
Must be able to utilize and educate guests on retail products that are suitable for all hair types.
Be up to date with a broad knowledge of trends and fashion.
The goal is to achieve maximum customer satisfaction to drive long-term success for yourself and our business.
- Welcome guests and identify their preferences by asking questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face and tastes
- Wash, rinse, and dry clients’ hair using shampoos and conditioners
- Trim, cut and shave hair using professional equipment
- Use a wide range of hair coloring techniques, such as highlights, vivids and balayage
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids and ponytails
- Apply hair treatment products, as needed
- Create bonds with loyal guests and recall their hairstyle preferences
- Serve walk-ins
- Cleanliness of beauty stations, shampoo bowls, and sterilize tools after use
- Maintain equipment and notify if anything isn’t working as expected
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Sweep up after each haircut and wipe up color and/or products drops/spills
- Current Cosmetology license accepted by TDLR
- 2+ years experience behind the chair
- Working knowledge of all aspects of cosmetology and best practices
- Up-to-date with fashion and beauty trends
- Great physical stamina for standing long hours
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High school diploma; successful attendance of a cosmetology school